GLD Products D.A.R.T. Program Terms and Conditions
The Direct Advisory Research Team (D.A.R.T.) is a testing program operated by GLD Products through which select products are provided to dart players in return for their constructive feedback. Your participation in the program is subject to the terms and conditions stated below. In order to participate in the program, you must:
- agree to the terms and conditions in this agreement; and
- play soft tip darts, steel tip darts, or both on a semi regular basis.
1. Notice of Changes. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions contained in this agreement at any time and in our sole discretion. Your continued participation in the program following our posting of any changes to this agreement will constitute your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree with those changes, you may terminate the agreement by contacting us.
2. How the Program Works. The purpose of this program is to collect honest feedback from dart players on both existing and in development products. Our development team takes the feedback given through the program and applies it as they see fit. As a member of this program, your role will be to provide constructive feedback that we can use for product development.
a. Product Mailings. When our development team needs a product to be tested, a new product mailing will be made available for order through our website, gldproducts.com, at no charge to members. Members will be sent an email with instructions on how to reserve the product. The instructions may differ for different products. Members must follow all instructions in the email as well as the D.A.R.T. Hub in order to reserve their product. We reserve the right to refuse shipment to any member for any reason. Product may be limited and not all members are guaranteed product. Each member may reserve only one product for each product mailing. Product mailings are not for re-sale.
b. Member Feedback. Members will be sent a survey anywhere from a few days to a few months after reserving their product mailing. The time frame depends on how thoroughly our development team needs the product to be tested. Surveys will be sent via email and contain a link to a Google form. Any member who received a product to test and does not submit a complete survey within one week after the survey was sent will be removed from the D.A.R.T. program and will be unable to participate in any future product testing. Any member who submits feedback that is not constructive will be removed from the D.A.R.T. program and will be unable to participate in any future product testing.
3. Term and Termination. The term of this agreement will begin on the date you click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form on the D.A.R.T. signup page and continue until we or you terminate this agreement. We may terminate this agreement at any time by disabling your access to member emails and product mailings. You may terminate this agreement at any time by contacting us and indicating your desire to terminate this agreement. We may at any time cease providing the program at our sole discretion without notice to you.
4. General Disclaimers. The information contained in the D.A.R.T. program is for general information purposes only. GLD Products assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the D.A.R.T. program. In no event shall GLD Products be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use or contents of the D.A.R.T. program.
5. External Links Disclaimer. D.A.R.T. program content may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with GLD Products. Please note that the GLD Products does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
6. Permissions. By participating in the D.A.R.T. program you are providing permission to GLD Products to use your name, comments, and feedback for use by our development and marketing teams including but not limited to use in print advertisements, web content, email newsletters, and social media posts.